Sunday, January 30, 2011

~Purpose~

First, I would like to say that I am sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. I do however want to express some feelings that I am having while watching "Keeping The Faith" BET celebration of gospel. I felt inspired more today than I do any other day. I learned that our PURPOSE means "reasons for achievement". Agreeing with this statement because beyond just having an idea there is a compassion for accomplishment. Here are some reasons of PURPOSE:
It Motivates
It Inspires
It Empowers

Revolving my life around these principles will guarantee success. Not only being and influence on others but letting these ideas captivate YOU.

Until next time live with purpose.

Lastly, I wanted to say thank you for supporting all my words of encouragement or inspiration. Words cannot express my appreciation!

thank you,  

Demitrea Kelley
Miss Black Indiana USA 2011
Blessed Beyond Possible Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment