Do you see yourself as Miss Black Indiana USA 2013? Are you a dedicated, intelligent loving young lady that wants to change her community? Then welcome yourself to the Miss Black USA organization!
We will have a call out in the month of April to find the next queen of our state. If you or know someone that is interested contact me:
Here is a list of the requirements:
• You must be at least 17 years of age and not older than 27 years of age by the date of the national competition for which you compete.
• You must be a high school graduate or in your senior year of high school.
• You must be single; not married.
• You must be a natural born female.
• You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States.
• You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
You may not have competed more than twice in the national Miss Black USA pageant and may not represent the same state more than once.
Be ready to embark on an adventure of a lifetime and join the Miss Black USA family.
Blessings this week and do something you are passionate about!
Miss Black Indiana USA 2011
Blessed Beyond Possible Measure