Monday, October 31, 2011

Giving it YOUR ALL

Tonight I just feel like writing to be honest. I feel like some things are better when they are true feelings that someone needs to convey. Right now I feel like I am lost and I need to redirect my life in ways that will complete my present and prepare my future. That is why giving life my all means the world to me.

Have you ever felt that disconnection with your faith? Felt unsure about your current situation? Or even felt like the future you planned for yourself is nothing you’ve ever imagined! That is how I have been feeling lately.  I found that I need some guidance and a mentor even though I am a role model to so many people in the community. This is why I feel the way I do even though I am Miss Black Indiana USA 2011 and a leader to so many, I can still feel lost. This is alright! I am happy because no one is perfect this is just another lesson on life. 

Instead of feeling down about something why not put your all into life? Into the lord, family, myself and friends. My motivation or words of encouragement to myself and anyone in this same situation when you want the perfect outcome of life you can Give it your all and it will work in your favor!

~Embrace your Blessings and Keep the Faith~

Demitrea Kelley Miss Black Indiana USA 2011 Blessed Beyond Possible Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment