Friday, January 6, 2012

2012: We need a Resolution


New Years Resolution

At the beginning of the year everyone makes an effort to follow these short-term goals that are set to improve their lives. It could be a simple task of changing eating habits or going to the gym more often but even these tasks are always hard to achieve after the first weeks of the year pass. I want to make a suggestion: Do you what you love and be happy doing it!

I think of things that I could change about myself but are we all trying to make ourselves the same? Life would be BORING! I dare to be different, think outside the box with the way I act, dress, talk and strategize.  You should try it!

Resolution is a course of action. Make your 2012 resolution an action that is not going to change your identity but make you a better all around person. Look at life as a ball of knowledge and you are soaking it all in.  TRY IT!

Love Yourself First 



Demitrea Kelley
Miss Black Indiana USA 2011
Blessed Beyond Possible Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment