Monday, November 29, 2010

~Desiring What is Best for YOU~

Hello Beautiful world,

This time last year I was about to graduate college within a semester and started thinking of how I can become the best person I can be as an adult. I wanted to give back. So now I thought to myself I want to desire to do what is best for me in my life. How can I give back if I do not have everything for myself first? I miss all the things that made me humble so I decided a year later I will change my entire perspective on life. I will do what is Best for me and desires that benefit my life while I help others in the process. I believe in this motto, if you prioritized this will be you as well.

I will continue the advice from my own experiences,


Demitrea Kelley Miss Black Indiana USA 2011 Blessed Beyond Possible Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment