Monday, November 8, 2010

~Sunday's Best~

One thing about me, I love to experience new things. People, places, or merely just learning in general. It is all new at first but one day it becomes normal, I've become accustomed to it. That was how I felt today!
Today like any other Sunday was normal, peaceful and sunny. I woke up to the morning light and went to church. Today unlike any other Sunday I experienced a new church, in a different area of town. I went to Eastern Star Church's main location. This is one of the nation's largest communities and it is televised. After my morning, I understood why this church had so many people following Pastor Jeffrey Johnson and his word. It was AMAZING to say the least.
I left church with a feeling of Victory, and learned one main point besides many others that everyone should live by: "Don't talk yourself out of a blessing".

I strive no matter how discouraged I am, people should learn that they can do anything they put their mind to. I know I am!

Nothing but LoVe,
Demitrea

No comments:

Post a Comment