Saturday, April 23, 2011

Surrounding Myself with Success


Tomorrow I am going to help the Indianapolis Black Expo Pageant Queens get ready for their upcoming big day. I feel like it is always nice to have a person that can lead you in the right direction when you do not see a direct path. Sometimes it is the experience in itself that molds the person to be who they are today. As Miss Black Indiana USA 2011 you meet people everyday that are either with you and hope for your everlasting success or those that are with you for their own success. 

This is what makes a person great and lives up to their fullest potential. I have learn on a daily basis the people that are truly behind me every step of the way and those that are only in my life to benefit themselves in some way. It is my goal to be myself through any situation. With all I have been through I am blessed to be where I am today and I am elated of each positive influence that I have come in contact with. 

Now I am still revolving myself around successful people that believe in me but people that have maturated into healthy living and professional relationships. These are the kind of people that influence my life and that portray positivity. Once I feel that the relationship is not worthy or it will never expand I Let Go and Let God. 

Words of Encouragement Surround yourself with people that are uplifting and successful, this will only motivate and inspire you to do the same. 

Best Wishes, 

Demitrea Kelley 
Miss Black Indiana USA 2011 
Blessed Beyond Possible Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment